Friday 15 November 2013

Final brief

Today I was given the brief to be followed for my final media piece.

For our final brief we have been asked to create a opening sequence to a genre of any film. The film has to be fiction and last approximately two minutes. It must contain titles and a soundtrack that is not copy righted.

From the brief there are key areas that must be followed in order to meet its criteria; these are the film must be fiction, titles and soundtrack. Also the specified time limit.
Away from these set factors that must be met the final brief provides a lot of creative freedom. My group and I will now be able to choose which genre will feel we can execute best and work together to produce a clean cut and fluid opening sequence.

From this brief I need to created a pitch where I can show my chosen ideas and the establish target audience, purpose, content and figure out how to over come limitations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment